Monday, May 10, 2010

happy happy mama day

Happy mother's day!  I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful mom and now I get to be one too!  Henry is teaching me just how lucky I am, and how much our moms did and still do for us.  And I realize that mothering will never stop just because your kids grow up and have kids of their own.....yep, I called my mom at about one in the morning a couple nights ago because I was worried about Henry.  What would we do without her?  I would not have made it through the semester that's for sure!  I also want to thank all of Henry's grandmas!  I appreciate all the help :)  We send our love to all the mamas and grandmamas :)

Henry says happy mama day!
trying to give mommy a big kiss i think, but mostly just biting my face...
my baby bar-ba-loot.  




No comments:

Post a Comment