Tuesday, October 12, 2010

henry's first fall!

I loooooove fall.  Pretty sure Austin might be getting sick of me saying oooh that's pretty, oooh that's pretty, every five minutes as I stare out the car window on our trips but.......ooooh its just so pretty outside right now!!!!  This last weekend we went on a little trip to visit grandma deb and john by gray eagle, mn.  It was gorgeous outside, and we had a lot of fun in the great outdoors with henry.....and so, of course, mama got a little camera happy.  AND I fixed the blog so that I can post big pics--woohoo!  So here we are!  Henry taking his "dragon wagon" out for a stroll on the lawn by the lake.  As you can see from his expression, pushing his dinosoaur around is pretty serious business, and he does not like it when you try to help him.  He is a very big boy. 
crawling on the lawn
 flower so pitty.
 Henry swinging for the first time!  He loved it!  As long as he was in motion that is :)  It almost even put him to sleep one morning
 grandma deb giving h a push
Okay, so brace yourself.  This next set of photos is like, super cute.  I mean, seriously, it could result in a cuteness overload.....it could

because who doesn't love kitties!!!!
 Henry does!!
 see.  I told you.  that was super cute wasn't it?  You might need to take a little break now huh.
 Then we visited the pumpkin patch of course!  It was Henry's and my first time at one!
 I love this right here.
Then we carved our amazing finds!  We've got a clown, h for henry of course, an owl, and a haunted mansion....goooooo us!  We're awesome.
 H playing with his h   :)
 The last day there, henry made sure that we woke up in plenty of time to see the sunrise on (big?) birch lake so that I could take these photos.  thanks henry.

 Hooray for pumpkins, pretty leaves, cooler weather, kittens, swings, and sweet baby boys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment