Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Fall Follow-up

Hi there. Yikes.  Life.
Where to begin.  I thought before things got too carried away and we were well into December's numerous celebratory events (Henry's and Jesus's Birthdays)
I thought I would give everyone a brief little synopsis of the past...three months.

We went to the Buffalo Round-up in September.  Henry had a blast playing cowboy :)  In fact, he asked Santa for a cowboy hat.  I think Santa will happily oblige ;)
In October we went to the pumpkin festival downtown and had a crazy good time.  I also performed in the Black Hills Symphony Concert: Danse Macabre.  

Here is Henry bouncing away at the festival.
Riding Daddy's shoulders and watching the pumpkin catapult contest.
Riding the pumpkin train (note the crazy hair...more on that later)
As an early birthday gift for Henry, gunka and nana got us all tickets to see Sesame Street Live!  Henry LOVED it :)
Austin and I got to scope out a fun party at an art gallery downtown where my good friend Brittany and her fiance have the honor of displaying their work

Quick switch up to some crazy pumpkin carving.  
getting all the guts out.
Austin cut a slit with a real knife and then let Henry jam his plastic one in and wiggle it around a bit :)  He wanted a Jack-o-lantern with "a square eye, a circle eye, a triangle nose and one tooth"

and, finally, Henry's FIRST haircut :) things were getting just a little too weird and uncontrollable

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  We have photos from that too.....and I will get them up here....as soon as I can ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment