Thursday, March 25, 2010

TooT BoosT

Henry rolled from his back to his belly!!!  I tried to get him to do it again to get a video but he wouldn't--of course.  Maybe it was just a crazy fluke or maybe it was the little toot he squeezed out that gave him the extra boost he needed :)   I did have to help him pull his arm out from under him because he was getting quite uncomfortable and upset with it pinned beneath him.  So, I was worried that maybe we couldn't count it as an actual roll because I aided him, however Austin says it still counts because the assist came after the initial roll--haha--we are ridiculous!  Maybe someday, if he does it again, I'll be able to tape it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the roll counts....he is getting so big....I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks....Love, Grandma M.

    ReplyDelete