Friday, April 30, 2010

a time to weep and a time to boil bras

there comes a point, as you are standing over the stove boiling your bras--sweat dripping off your forehead from the steam--henry crying in the background, when you have no choice but to laugh.  its good to know that we still have a sense of humor amidst all the drama.  everyone says to expect the unexpected when you have a baby...but seriously, I never pictured myself boiling bras :)   I think pampered chef could have a new invention on their hands--maybe I should give them a call.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! I hope Henry is well by now and the bras survived the boiling!! Let me know how things are going! I am sending some prints I had made of our family weekend to your mom, so hopefully she will share. If not, I can make more if you want some. Just let me know. Love, Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete