Sunday, September 19, 2010

NiNe

months old!  so this post is a little late...but that's okay because mama had a crazy week teaching dance classes and everything, and she hasn't done any physical activity like this since she was put on bed rest about a year ago.  whew, very sore and tired.  But enough about henry's mom!  Henry is getting biiiiiigger. I can hardly get a thing done now because he seems to think that he needs to climb/crawl  in/on/around the most precarious places he can find.  sheesh.  maybe that's the real reason i'm so sore :)  we have a very busy body on our hands.  a few days ago he even stood (just for a few seconds, but it felt like a really long time to me of course) all by himself!  he keeps trying to balance without holding on to anything, and yes, we have had some pretty good bumps and bruises which, i'll admit, kinda freeeeeaks me out.  he even got a bloody nose one day.  I was about hyperventilating and I asked my dad what to do, and he said, well, you could get a tissue.   so i took a hint and tried to relax...and there was just a little bit that came out on the tissue..so I guess it wasn't that bad.  other than making my heart skip a few beats every five minutes with his crazy antics henry is getting pretty toothy.  His grin is so goofy now with his three teeth!  I love it :)  He says mom and dad a lot now.  But usually he says my name when he is sad or something......and he says dada when he's playing.  so that is...cool i guess (slight pout).    
henry loves playing with the new puppy, ruger. so here are a few pics of him with the pooch. in fact, if henry's in a bad mood, all we have to do is pop outside and just watch the dog run around the yard a few times and we're all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment