Wednesday, July 18, 2012

tessa rae


This past weekend I had the honor of taking some graduate photos for my gorgeous sister-in-law Tessa.  It was sweltering...in the triple digits, but she smiled the whole way through! We made our way to art alley first...where we met some interesting people :)  
 fun colors and flowers--how perfect for a backdrop!
 i believe that tyra banks on ANTM calls this smeyesing.....smiling with your eyes--haha :)
 i so love this.
found a BLUE wall.  so naturally, had to pose before it.  Tessa, I know you like to play with photoshop so I took this one specifically so that you could fill in the blank space with some words :)
 "stand like Rapunzel always does in Disney's Tangled"
:)
haha super cute and love the wall colors with the dress
 oh rusty alley doors, how i love thee


 time for some fabulous green and flowery fauna




AND the babbling brook. Tessa braved the moss-covered rocks....we both had soggy bottoms by the time we were done :)  haha  
these are so sweet and pretty.



 just for the record, i did NOT photoshop these eyes. cross my heart.  it does help to have a big blue sky behind you :)
gorgeous!


thanks for being so beautiful and making my job easy my dear :)  

if anyone else is interested in a photo session don't hesitate to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment